Customer Support Specialist
Proxyclick is an international SaaS scale-up delivering a solution which is transforming the way people are welcomed to offices around the world. In 2018, over 10 million people at thousands of companies (including Airbnb, Audi, Dimension Data, L’Oréal, and Pepsico) used our apps across the globe, making the world a more positive place, one meeting at the time.
We're looking for a Customer Support Specialist to join our US team. This position is ideally based in our New York office but we also consider remote applications.
In this role, you’ll work with our US clients and prospects, answer their technical (and less technical) questions, reproduce and report issues, and serve as the bridge between our US operations and our Product and Tech team. You will closely work with the rest of the US Team when discussions become too commercial or technical. You'll also proactively reach out to users to ensure their questions are answered.
This is a very hands-on, broad, and cross-functional role. It is an ideal job to discover a fast-growing Internet business.
Role and responsibilities
- Constantly monitor Proxyclick chat interface for incoming activity
- Effectively resolve customer questions in an accurate, and timely manner (via chat, email, screen-sharing, or phone)
- Compose clear, personalized responses for a variety of customer requests
- Identify, reproduce, and document bugs for our Engineering teams
- Escalate to Technical Support when deep technical knowledge is required
- Report product suggestions to the Product team (after having enriched them with a good understanding of the user context and objectives)
- Own many customer communications and issues, from initial contact until resolution
- A real passion for interacting with and helping a high volume of customers who range from experienced to non-technical users
- Very strong communication skills. Ability to explain technical issues and resolutions succinctly and clearly. Very comfortable on the phone
- Great problem solving abilities
- A positive attitude and eagerness to get tasks done well, alone or as part of a team
- Ability to prioritize tasks independently
- A people-person who enjoys talking with people and can remain calm during stressful times
- Fluent English (verbal and written)
Bonus points - it would be great if you
- Could work from our New York office, even if we consider remote applications
- Could work on the Pacific Time Zone
- Have previous experience in sales/customer support
- Have previous experience in an Internet scale-up
- Key player of a solid, fast-growing tech company with a global ambition
- Open culture allowing you to share your ideas and have an impact from day one
- Autonomy and empowerment
- Competitive compensation including stock options
- Working with a great team of fun and highly motivated people
- International culture and learning atmosphere
- Yearly team event abroad (check our 3 last trips in Barcelona, Lisbon and Athens in our YouTube channel)