Technical Support Engineer
Proxyclick is an international SaaS scale-up delivering a solution which is transforming the way people are welcomed to offices around the world. In 2018, over 10 million people at thousands of companies (including Airbnb, Audi, Dimension Data, L’Oréal, and Pepsico) used our apps across the globe, making the world a more positive place, one meeting at the time.
We're looking for a Technical Support Engineer to join our EU team based in our Brussels office.
In this role, you’ll partner with our EU clients to solve their technical (and less technical) issues, diagnose and report problems they face, and serve as the technical bridge between our EU Customer Success and our Product and Tech team. You will also support the EU sales team on technical questions important leads or clients have.
This is a very hands-on, broad, and cross-functional role.
Roles and responsibilities
- Respond quickly and effectively to requests for tech support from users through phone, email and live chat
- Reproduce, investigate, debug and fix any issues, using DB queries, logs and monitoring tools
- Set up screen-sharing sessions with end user when necessary (e.g. to look at the browser logs or to fix printing issues that might have local causes
- File bug reports and escalate where appropriate
- When there are no tech questions to answer, help your teammates by answering less technical questions from users
- Ensure flawless integration with other systems and apps of our large clients, including identity management (SSO and User Provisioning), other SaaS products and internal systems (e.g. Access Control Systems)
- Attend selected conference calls with large clients and prospects (together with Sales) and answer technical questions (e.g. on security)
- Respond to developer questions about our integration tools and APIs
- Contribute to Proxyclick technical documentation (API doc, Help Center)
- Prior experience working as a Technical Support Engineer
- Very good understanding of web services, including transport (primarily HTTP), common data formats (JSON and XML), and standard API patterns (e.g. REST)
- A real passion for interacting with and helping a high volume of customers who range from experienced developers to non-technical users
- Very strong communication skills. Ability to explain technical issues and resolutions succinctly and clearly
- Knowledge of network configurations and printer setup
- Experience with SQL, LDAP and FTP
- Fluent English (verbal and written) + 1 other European language (German would be a plus)
- Key player of a solid, fast-growing tech company with a global ambition
- Open culture allowing you to share your ideas and have an impact from day one
- Autonomy and empowerment
- Competitive compensation including stock options
- Working with a great team of fun and highly motivated people
- International culture and learning atmosphere
- Yearly team event abroad (check our 3 last trips in Barcelona, Lisbon, and Athens in our YouTube channel)