C# Mobile / Back-end Developer
We offer a great opportunity to join a rapidly growing company building a proven SaaS-based Visitor Management solution used by Fortune 500 and SMEs globally. Proxyclick clients include companies such as Airbnb, Audi, Dimension Data, L’Oréal, or Pepsico. Millions of people around the world use our mobile apps.
In everything we do, we strive to build the best possible product. Our goal is to combine simplicity and power to deliver an awesome experience.
We're looking for an amazing C# mobile/back-end developer excited about shaping the future of our industry by building our next generation of mobile apps.
This position is based in our Brussels office.
Roles and responsibilities
- Develop new features and fix bugs for the Proxyclick mobile apps (iPad, iPhone and Windows store)
- Work with the C# back-end team to manage and deploy integration platforms managing access to buildings and WiFi networks
- Solve exciting technical challenges around real-time updates, biometrics, ...
- Work closely with back-end Engineers, Designers, Product team, QA to deploy game-changing new features
- Expert level experience developing, releasing, and maintaining powerful, robust, yet elegant native applications
- Mastery of Xamarin will be needed. Ideal if you already have this mastery. If you don’t but are a developer at heart we’ll be happy to help you add Xamarin to your stack
- Understanding of IIS, ASP.NET (Core), Windows services, or willingness to learn
- Experience with RESTful API’s and asynchronous web services
- Experience with Git
- Amazing debugging skills
- Attention for detail
- Great team player. Experience collaborating on software projects
- Quick self-starter, pro-active attitude
- Fluency in English (French or Dutch not required)
- Experience with B2B apps delivered in SaaS mode
- Natural sensitivity for UI/UX
- Experience developing in full-stack C#
- Experience with distributed systems, the terms queues, topics and subscriptions don’t scare you
- Openness to improve your darts and ping pong skills ;-)
- A relaxed working environment in an amazing office space to sit, stand or lounge
- An open culture allowing you to share your ideas and have an impact from day one
- Annual remote working trip (check our YouTube channel for a preview of our last ones)
- Autonomy and empowerment
- Fierce office ping-pong competition
- Flexibility to work your own hours, sometimes from home or abroad
- International culture and learning atmosphere
- Competitive compensation
- Office lunch every Friday
- Stock option plan
- We set our hiring bar really high - you will be working with the best