Customer Success Operations Manager (Brussels)
We offer a great opportunity to join a rapidly growing company building a proven SaaS-based Visitor Management solution used by Fortune 500 and SMEs globally. Proxyclick clients include companies such as Airbnb, Audi, Dimension Data, L’Oréal, or Pepsico. Millions of people around the world use our mobile apps.
As a Customer Success Operations Manager, you will identify and prioritise new learning content needs for customers through a combination of user research and partnership with customer-facing teams. You will write and produce training materials that are interactive, innovative, delightful, and effective.
You will own and design seamless solutions to help our ever growing organisation become more efficient and customer centric.
You are a natural problem solver and think outside the box to overcome the challenges of a fast paced environment organisation. You manage your work and projects with an agile and pragmatic approach.
You will develop from scratch our development centre and improve our current help centre while training team members to become more self sufficient in helping our customers be successful. Together with the Head of Customer Success, you will play a role in identifying and improving the after sales customer journey.
Role and responsibilities
- You’ll manage our internal ticketing tool to resolve technical escalations while identifying areas of opportunity
- You’ll analyse data to help us uncover and address potential gaps in our internal processes
- You’ll be in charge of developing tools to help your customer facing colleagues to be more comfortable and to provide faster service to our clients. Including help articles, guides and materials
- You’ll partner closely with the Head of Customer Success to strategise around the customer journey and health checks for all our accounts
- You’ll step in to help in ad hoc tasks relating to Support and Relationship Management
- You’ll provide a great experience to customers that reach out to us with questions or problems
- You’ll ensure that all team members have access to all necessary internal tools and develop training resources for new and existing team members
- 3+ years experience working in a customer facing organisation
- A proven track record of adding real value at a dynamic and fast growth company
- Ability to understand and communicate complex problems clearly and concisely to different audiences
- Experience in change management and operations
- Experience building lasting relationships with customers and colleagues
- Second language in addition to English (Nice to have)
- Ability to work independently and with minimum direction
- A relaxed working environment in an amazing office space to sit, stand or lounge
- An open culture allowing you to share your ideas and have an impact from day one
- Annual remote working trip (check our YouTube channel for a preview of our 2 last ones)
- Autonomy and empowerment
- Competitive compensation
- Fierce office ping-pong competition
- Flexibility to work your own hours, sometimes from home or abroad
- International culture and learning atmosphere
- Office lunch every Friday
- Stock option plan
- We set our hiring bar really high - you will be working with the best