Outbound Lead Generation Manager
Proxyclick is looking for an Outbound lead generation manager to help us build a scalable prospecting system that creates a pipeline and generates new markets. In this role, you will be working closely with the Sales Development Representatives you will support by providing highly targeted lists of prospects within a market segment. You will also collaborate on an ongoing basis within the marketing team to prepare your campaigns and develop content that creates value and will resonate with your prospects.
This is a new position that requires a roll-up-your-sleeves attitude and a continuous improvement mindset.
Roles And Responsibilities:
- Build a solid prospecting framework through a set of tools to help with prospects list-building, enriching data, automation, and reporting.
- For each campaign, create meaningful sales collateral that is relevant to the target audience’s pains and challenges (e.g., blog posts, landing pages, ebooks)
- Set up outreach campaigns involving multi-channel touchpoints to get in front of the right people with the right message at the right time.
- Gather market insights through sales calls and customer interviews to develop elaborated Ideal Customer Profiles (ICP) and content.
- Conduct A/B tests and experiments to improve the effectiveness of your campaigns.
- Experience designing and managing high-quality integrated marketing campaigns
- Hands-on experience with demand generation tools, CRM systems and marketing automation software
- Expertise in understanding data, analyzing results, and optimizing for scale
- Great listening skills and curiosity to uncover insights and commonalities about clients needs and pain points
- Quick self-starter, pro-active, entrepreneurial attitude
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Must have perfect English communication skills, both verbal and written
- Previous experience in B2B SaaS scale-up is a plus
- An open culture allowing you to share your ideas and have an impact from day one
- Annual remote working trip (check our YouTube channel for a preview of our last ones)
- Autonomy and empowerment
- Commuter Benefit offered
- Competitive compensation + 23 vacation days annually
- Flexibility to work your own hours, sometimes from home or abroad
- Health Savings Account (HSA) and Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) offered
- Medical offered
- International culture and learning atmosphere
- Stock option plan
- We set our hiring bar really high - you will be working with the best
- 401k plan offered